The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps - Proverbs 16:9

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Remember when....

....I wrote a whole chunk of a post about adopting dogs from shelters and then my boyfriend adopts the perfect dog the very same day?

So my boyfriend calls before I go into work and says he is heading over to the animal shelter we visited the other day(the very same shelter I referenced in the previous post) to check on a sweet little terrier mix that we had seen last week. So I am happy and ask him to text me while I am at work to keep me updated. When I call him on my break he tells me some sad news that the dog we were looking at had been transferred, but there was a German shepherd mix we could look at sometime in the next week. I, of course, being the sentimental creature that I am went on and on about him following up on the terrier because I was already completely attached. He tells me not to worry and that he would do everything he could. I come home after work and find my boyfriend on the couch with, yes you guessed it, our little guy snuggled up next to him. I flabbergastedly inquire about said transfer and he says that he was transferred, to us:-) So yeah, just when I thought my boyfriend couldn't get anymore perfect, he brings home a puppy.

Pictures to come of this precious little puppy. Who really is quite perfect for my boyfriend. They even have similar personalities, they are both laid back and full of love.

Anyway, I am sitting in the dayton airport waiting for my flight. This is going to be the move of the century and unusually I don't have all the details planned out. We will see how this goes. I am excited for whatever comes:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment