So it has been two weeks since I moved in to my apartment and I think I am finally settled in. I still have yet to do any decorating at all but at least all my furniture is where I want it. That's what happens I guess when you work everyday. It seems like I have no time to do anything since I work almost every night and the daytime seems to get filled up with things like cleaning, cooking and such. Oh well, I am happy, and I will accomplish the task of decorating soon.
A recent development is that my boyfriend has bought his first house. It needs a bit of work but he is very excited to make it into a home:-) He is already moved in and is working on cosmetic stuff right now.
My life has yet to fit into a regular schedule but I am sure it will in the near future. I am still trying to figure out all the little things about living on my own. There is so much that you have to think about that you never did before.
Speaking of responsibilities, the kitchen is screaming at me because I failed to clean up the chicken alfredo I made for lunch. Cooking from scratch is amazing but it sure does make a mess. Goodbye for now blog world. I promise there won't be as big as a gap between now and our next visit:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's so exciting! = ) Happy for Chris on his first house and happy for you that you're settled in the apartment. Hope you get some time to do a little decorating soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Leah! Can't wait to see pictures of your place. So happy for Chris. Is it the house you were showing me before?
ReplyDeleteLove you.