The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps - Proverbs 16:9

Friday, August 13, 2010

No. 6 - Planning

I feel like my life is moving in fast-motion lately. Which is both a good and a bad thing. It is good because there are so many wonderful things happening in my life right now. Chris and I have a location for our wedding, the photographer is booked, we know where we are going for our hunniemoon:-), we are registered for gifts and all of this to prepare for a day to celebrate the love that we have together.
On the other hand my life is so full right now that sometimes the little things get left out. Like blogging, cleaning my apartment, or simply charging my phone. But life is still good, I am still enjoying every second. On Monday I travel to MD to stay with my two maids of honor and try on dresses together. I am so happy to get to spend time with my bridesmaids and my mother during this special time.
There is still so much to do when I think about planning our wedding but it really is in no way stressful. I am so glad God has given me a level head through all of this so I can enjoy every moment as it is given to me.

2 comments:

  1. Treasure each and every moment while you can - life will only move faster as time goes on!

    I am very, very happy for the both of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete