The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps - Proverbs 16:9

Monday, January 4, 2010

I Think it's Time to Explain

I think the time has come to list the rest of my New Year's Resolutions.

  1. Measure days not by the amount of work accomplished, but by memories made.
  2. Live in the present while eagerly anticipating the future.
  3. Begin to recognize how wonderful the life that has been given to me actually is.

These three resolutions are my reasons for starting this blog. I do not really expect anyone to read this and to be quite frank, that is is not the reason I have joined the blogging world. This is a place for me to record and mostly an outlet for my creativity.

So bear with me as I get acclimated. I am in for the long run because I do plan to finish. I need to practise doing that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment